Sep 7, 2012

The Moss Family

You know, I spend allot of time with these crazy folk... and I love them to bits.
 
There is never a dull moment, never an oportunity to miss. I find myself hauling out the camera at the best of times... well, actually, when I have it with me...
On the occasions that I do have it with me and we take a stroll, or pop down to the beach, or wherever, I usually end up with something good. They have two amazingly photogenic daughters!
 
Here, we have a nice lazy day, in a park just round the corner from their place.
Dad, being dad, mom chilling out in the sun as the two kids have some time together...
 
Mom: Leanne
Dad: Victor
Daugher: Kayla
Baby: Luna
 
 
Here's Luna getting curious as to what it is I'm doing and what this is in my hands.
 
 
Kayla loved the playground, climbing and sliding...
She really is becoming a beautiful young lady.
 
 
When she's not sliding or climbing, she's having fun with her hula-hoop...
Just love the wild hair in this one!
 
 
Okay... so Kayla has decided to go climbing again... Luna now wants to knoow how this hoop thing works...
 
 
Kids do take allot out of a person, this much I see... I mean, look at the parents...
Being lazy while the kids play and I run behind them...
 
 
I recently acquired a flash for my camera and have put it to the test... a little touch up to sort out the background and we can see a lovely image appear.

 
I went to a Sony demo of their new cameras at Intaka Island and they popped in to say hi...
Little Luna had this flower between her fingers and when the "awww" started, I knew, snap it up!

 
 A day of beer, sun and sea at Blue Peter can lead to some interesting photos too!
Here's Luna enjoying the view. The white of the walls works great as a reflector spreading the light wonderfully...
"Uncle Collin, look at the sea!"

 
Exciting stuff... for a toddler...

 
Kayla, being the energetic one, couldn't just sit on the lawns of Blue Peter, she had to get out and play... burn that energy. Here's her making sure the 'coast' is clear before hitting the downhill...
 
 
She's incredibly beautiful... even after an ice-cream and the evidence still on her lips.

 
Can see her mind is wondering... where' the next adventure...


Mom and dad, showing their love for each other... 

 
Luna's little boots...

 
 Leanne and Luna on the grass whilst Kayla returns from grinding the sidewalks...

 
Stay tuned, I'm sure there will be more to come from this mad family...


No comments:

Post a Comment